Date: 01/22/2021 4:22 p.m.
The objectives for which the organization is formed are;
- Support and ensure improvement in the quality of life of abandoned, at risk and orphaned children
- Work towards promoting respect for personal rights and rights of abandoned, destitute and orphaned children
- Give chance to the underprivileged youths who can’t afford money for the music training be trained and equipped with skills.
- Support and provide for the welfare of at risk, abandoned, street kids and orphaned children and youth
- Work towards the development of practical and vocational skills amongst the youth beneficiaries to the organization
- Supporting the education of children, beneficiaries to the organization through providing fees/tuition and scholastic materials.
- Work with communities to uphold and ensure respect of rights of children.
- Work with governmental and non governmental agencies to increase awareness on rights of children and the broader community.
- To provide the youth with opportunity to explore, discover and develop their skills and abilities through music dance and dram, acting and film production, Art and crafts
- Reduce the number of street kids by 60% by 2020 through returning them back to their families.
- Teach the youth practical works like Art and craft, tailoring, ICT skills and hair dressing and others
- Proved counseling services on HIV/AIDs to the youths in the community.
m) Creating a centre (home) for the orphaned, at risk, street and disadvantaged children (youth)
- To take on the projects which combat the most formidable problems like domestic violence, child abuse, child neglect, homelessness, drug and alcohol abuse, early marriage and gang activities.
- Carry out activities aimed at resource mobilization for the organization.
- To mobilize resources both locally and internationally for the facilitation of the activities of the organization.
- To engage in charitable and social, independently or jointly with other organization or individuals doing similar works.